Behavioral Health’s team is comprised of qualified clinicians, counselors, and a professional receptionist. Our goal is to provide quality substance use disorder and mental health services for children, adolescents, adults and families.
The mission of the Behavioral Health Department is to promote mental wellness in Nimiipuu Health patients by providing evidenced-based, confidential, and culturally sensitive treatment within a well-designed, comprehensive behavioral health system.
Behavioral Health’s team is comprised of qualified and caring clinicians, counselors, and a helpful and professional receptionist. Our goal is to provide quality substance use disorder and mental health services for children, adolescents, adults and families. We offer outpatient treatment services for depression, anxiety, anger management, & other mental health concerns, along with case management and home-bound supportive visits. Additional services provided are court-ordered evaluations, as well as individual & group therapy for substance use and domestic violence; which may fulfill legal requirements for court-related violations. Through the Methamphetamine & Suicide Prevention Project, we provide preventive outreach & education to the community. We are committed to enriching our community through the development of positive mental health.
Behavior Health Services
We offer a full range of services and counseling for
- Anxiety or depression
- Marriage and family concerns
- Child behavior and school problems
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions
- Work problems
- Low self-esteem
- Attention deficit disorders
- Stress and insomnia
- Anger management
- Health issues
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Case management
Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Project
- Suicide prevention curriculum – “Lifelines” facilitated within the school setting.
- Meth Task force – multi-disciplinary approach to enhance community awareness and education regarding methamphetamine.
- Historical Trauma – multiagency effort using Circles of Care curriculum regarding the impact of intergenerational trauma on substance abuse and suicide.
Behavioral Health Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
Department Contact Information
Click here for Notice of Privacy Practices