***New Extended Clinic Hours***
Beginning September 25, 2017, NMPH will have new expanded hours for the Medical and Lab Department on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; Wednesday hours will remain the same 1:00 PM-6:00 PM.
During the new and expanded Lapwai clinic hours, patients may be seen for the following medical issues: Labs, Scheduled Appointments with your provider and Extreme Acute Care needs (Such as: possible UTI, strep throat and any condition which developed rapidly during the night) requiring urgent care.
HOURS: Lapwai Clinic Hours
- Medical/Lab 7:00 AM-6:00 PM Open during lunch (12 PM-1 PM)
Below are the hours for other NMPH departments:
- Behavioral Health 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Open during lunch (12 PM-1 PM)
- Pharmacy 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Open during lunch (12 PM-1 PM)
- Dental 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Closed during lunch and re-open at 1 PM
- Optometry 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Closed during lunch and re-open at 1PM
*All other NMPH administrative and support office hours: Billing, Purchase and Referred Care (formerly CHS), Finance, Administration will remain the same, 8 AM-5 PM.
Please read our article in Ta’c Tito’ogan Newsletter, September 2017 for more information or call NMPH clinic and ask for the Patient Advocate, Eva Hayes.